30k-34k PA plus gratuities
Ardnamurchan Scottish restaurant & bar is a well established unit in Glasgow, showcasing some of the best of Scotland’s produce. From fresh langoustines, to Speyside dry aged beef and wild venison, we want our guests to experience all Scotland has to offer. We have a relaxed approach to the service but with efficiency and professionalism at it’s heart.
We are looking for someone who shares the passion for Scotland’s food and drink and also high service standards to support and work with the general manger in the day to day running of the unit. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an independent restaurant group, working closely with the owners.
The responsibilities will include;
- Working with the passionate team we have and ensure the highest standard of service.
- Food and drinks are served at a high standard and ensure consistency throughout.
- Support general manager to ensure site is up to standard in all areas of health and safety and instruct training where needed.
- Hands on and involved in service, particularly busy periods where effective people management is key.
- Deliver excellent guest service at all times
- Delivery cash/credit card management and reporting of figures.
- What we’re looking for;
- At least 2 years management within a restaurant environment.
- Show past success of management achievements.
- Able to show an understanding of cost controls, reporting, P&L.
- Understanding of licence laws (personal licence not required as we will fund this if needed)
This is a full time role which will entail both admin and hands on service. The salary will be between £30k-£34k depending on experience. Other benefits include tip share, discounted meals in the groups units and future progression within the restaurant group. Total package of salary plus tips around £50k pa.
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
To apply please send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org